Teeth Whitening Service in Cardiff
Get the Whiter Teeth and Healthier Smile You’ve Been Wanting
Take-Home Teeth Whitening £205
A convenient and affordable teeth whitening solution that will give you a whiter smile from the comfort of your own home.
Maintain your whitening treatment at home with our convenient and very effective home whitening kit. With our home whitening treatment you can use short daytime sessions to achieve your whitest smile in just one to two weeks.
The process is fast, simple and affordable:
- Visit our brand new dental practice in Cardiff for your free consultation. Here our dentist will make sure that teeth whitening will be effective for you in achieving results you want.
- The next step is to have some trays made of your teeth. These are thin moulds that sit comfortably over your teeth. They will hold our special bleaching gel that will work its magic on your teeth.
- We will then supply you with several syringes of whitening gel. You lay this into your trays and wear them for approximately 1.5 hour periods until you reach the level of whiteness that you desire.
In-Chair Laser Teeth Whitening £320
Philips Zoom WhiteSpeed is a scientifically advanced teeth whitening procedure consisting of 4 x 15 minute sessions. It’s ideal for anyone looking for immediate results, and with advanced LED whitening technology from Philips, the results are better than ever.
- Visit our brand new dental practice in Cardiff for your free consultation. Our dentist will talk you through the procedure and assess your teeth for suitability.
- Your teeth will be treated for 4 x 15 minute sessions. This will bring your teeth up to 8 shades whiter. Of course, it is up to you the level of whiteness that we will achieve.
- We will then supply you with free activators and take-home trays. This enables you to continue your treatment from the comfort of your own home.
Why Philips Zoom?
Philips Zoom is proven to whiten teeth up to eight shades and in a shorter time than many other whitening methods. Philips Zoom is only available at a dentist’s office to ensure optimum safety, and comes in different treatment types and strengths to fit your lifestyle and sensitivity.