Welcome to our website. Please take a quick moment to read our terms and conditions if you’re planning to have a look around.
The term "Bamboo Dental" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee of the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us, except where noted. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not mean that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for their content. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only.
- The information is provided by “Bamboo Dental” and while we do our very best to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However,”Bamboo Dental“ takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of ”Bamboo Dental”– © 2008-2022. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The competition is open to people aged 18 and over who provide their contact information, share a story and like our Facebook page.
2. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
3. By submitting your personal information you agree to receive emails from Bamboo Dental containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete send us your story and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at [email protected] with "Bamboo Competition" in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
6. Bamboo Dental accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Bamboo Dental.
7. One winner will be chosen from the entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Bamboo team will make a final decision.
8. The winner will receive a free consultation with the possibility of receiving a 6 month smile treatment assuming your assessment by the head dentist Dr. Dan Rogers is applicable. If you are unable to receive this treatment we will work to find a suitable alternative with the guidance of the head Dentist.
9. Bamboo Dental accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (including, without limitation, travel to and from the practice.
10. The winner will be notified by email and must respond within 1 week of receiving it. If a winner does not respond to Bamboo Dental within 7 days of being notified. Then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Bamboo shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 7 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Bamboo Dental shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The winner will be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Bamboo Dentals reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Bamboo Dental and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Bamboo Dental, social media and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
13. Bamboo Dental accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Bamboo Dental further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Bamboo Dental for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
14. Bamboo Dental reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Bamboo Dental in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered .
15. Bamboo Dental shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Xmas Teeth Whitening Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
1. - The Take-Home Teeth Whitening Christmas Gift Voucher is valid for six months from the date of purchase.
2. - The voucher is redeemable by calling the practice on 02920569769 to book in for a consultation with a dentist and quoting the voucher code.
3. - How it works is that you come in for a consultation with a dentist who will check you are dentally fit, take scans and xrays, and then you would be booked in with the hygienist approximately a week later for the Take-Home Teeth Whitening treatment.
4. - There is a £35 refundable deposit to secure the consultation to be paid at the time of booking the appointment.
5. - The consultation with a dentist is needed to ensure that you are dentally fit before we can provide you with the Take-Home Whitening treatment. Dentally fit means that you need have a healthy mouth, including teeth and gums, to be able to have the treatment. I.e. if you need any fillings, these would have to be done before you can have the Teeth Whitening treatment.
6. - If you need any fillings or remedial work, then our in-house general dentist Dr. David Fealy will be able to treat you as per our treatment fees. Once these have been done, we will be able to book you in with the hygienist for the Take-Home Whitening.
7. - David will carry out the remedial treatment in line with what is needed for the Take-Home Whitening. Thereafter, you will not be classed as a registered patient.
8. - If you do not wish to have the remedial work with our in-house general dentist, then you can have it done with your own dentist and come back to us for the Teeth Whitening Treatment. If you aren’t able to see your own dentist before the voucher expiry date then we can refund the voucher value (£295) to the person that bought it.
9. - The Take-Home Whitening includes eight syringes, which will roughly last for 16 days. Full instructions will be provided with the Kit.
10. - If you need want any additional gels after the treatment, you can purchase them for £10 per syringe. You will need to ensure you see your own dentist every six months to ensure that you are dentally fit for us to keep providing you with the gels.
11. - The voucher value cannot be exchanged for any other treatment.
12. - The voucher value can be used towards another Bamboo Dental Teeth Whitening product like the Philips Zoom In-Chair Whitening and Enlighten Whitening if you choose to have this instead.
13. - The voucher cannot be exchanged for cash.