What to do in an emergency
Give us a call (don’t phone 999!)
Call us if you’re experiencing any of the following:
- Persistent or intermittent toothache – this can be caused by many things and could get worse if you ignore it
- Fractured or broken teeth – this will need to be fixed as soon as possible
- 8 Toothache – this could be the sign of an infection to the gums or teeth
- Pain following a dental procedure. It’s possible for a cosmetic dental procedures, especially if you’ve used a non-approved product, to later cause problems and discomfort.
It’s possible for a cosmetic dental procedure, especially if you’ve used a non-approved product, to later cause problems and discomfort.
IS IT AN EMERGENCY?
You may need an urgent appointment with us if:
- The wires on your braces snap or protrude and are causing you pain
- You lose a filling or a veneer
- You notice that you spit blood when you brush your teeth
Never ignore these symptoms. Give us a call so that our dentists can see you as soon as possible.