Bamboo Dental | Loyalty Scheme
We take great pleasure in delivering excellent service and patient care at Bamboo Dental, and pride ourselves in our high rate of patients who regularly return to us for further treatments. In order to show how thankful we are for your regular custom, we have developed the #BambooRewards Loyalty Scheme to give back to our long-term patients.
Sign up for a #BambooRewards card and every time you visit for a treatment you will earn Bamboo Loyalty Points to spend towards further treatments of your choice. Here’s how it works:
It really couldn’t be simpler! Once you’ve saved up enough Bamboo Loyalty Points you can redeem your credits and enjoy your next treatment for free. You can choose your regular treatment or take the opportunity to try something new. It’s entirely up to you!
For every £15 you spend with Bamboo Dental we’ll give you 15 Loyalty Points to use on future treatments.When you’ve have enough points to for your treatment in full, you can redeem your credits at the surgery and receive your treatment for free.
#BambooRewards Terms and Conditions
- The #BambooRewards Loyalty Card scheme is promoted by Bamboo Dental Group – 28 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BS, registered in England & Wales.
- In these terms and conditions, the term “Bamboo” refers to both Bamboo Dental & Bamboo Aesthetics.
- The Loyalty Card scheme is open to participation for our existing patients and all new patients who register their details with Bamboo.
- The Loyalty Card scheme enabled patients to collect rewards from the purchase of treatments at Bamboo and redeem them against treatments in our clinics.
- For every £15 spent at the surgery you will receive 15 credits in loyalty rewards which can be used towards future treatments.
- All #BambooRewards Cards belong to Bamboo Dental Ltd.
- The #BambooRewards scheme is valid only in Bamboo clinics in the UK.
- You must be 18 years of age to apply for and use a #BambooRewards card.
- We do not issue additional cards on your account.
- Bamboo reserve the right to take any action we consider appropriate if we have good reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme, including withholding rewards previously credited to your account.
- Bamboo can cancel the scheme or any individual card account at any time if circumstances make this unavoidable.
- We reserve the right to modify the terms & conditions of the scheme if, in the promoter’s judgement, circumstances make this necessary. We will always give notice of changes and, in particular, we will display notices in clinic etc.
- DATA PROTECTION: We will never give your personal details to anyone outside Bamboo without your consent. We will analyse your purchase history to provide you with relevant and personalised offers and information and advice.
- You will receive rewards for your card when you make qualifying purchases on treatments and products at the rate displayed (and from time to time changed) at Bamboo Practices and on bamboodental.co.uk & www.bambooaesthetics.co.uk
- From time to time the number of rewards issued may vary between qualifying purchases for promotional purchases.
- From time to time it may be possible to accumulate rewards through means other than purchase of treatments. (e.g. referring a friend or taking part in patient questionnaires). We will endeavour to advise you of these, but they will also be published on our website.
- Rewards will usually be added to your card account immediately at the time you pay for treatments or products from us. You must present your card or details to your Patient Care Co-ordinator when booking or prior to undergoing your treatment in order for rewards to be credited.
- No rewards can be added for any treatments booked or already in progress at the time of joining.
- For each transaction you make that accumulates rewards you will have a period of 24 months to redeem them. Should you not have done so within that timeframe, they will be deducted from your rewards balance.
- If your card is lost, stolen or destroyed we will issue a new one and your rewards balance will be unaffected.
- You cannot make a partial payment towards treatments or products using accrued reward points. You must have the requisite number of rewards to redeem them against the treatments or products you choose. Once you choose and book a treatment, the corresponding number of rewards will be deducted from your balance.
- The scheme is strictly for treatments or products retailed in Bamboo practices.
- Bamboo reserves the right to substitute or remove products and treatments at any time.
- You can only spend your accrued rewards in consultation with your Bamboo co-ordinator who will advice you if the treatment(s) or products you choose are appropriate to your circumstances and medical/case history. Rewards are only redeemable at point of sale at Bamboo.
- Your card rewards cannot be exchanged for cash in whole or in part.
- If you decide to cancel a course of treatments or return a product (bought as a normal monetary transaction), any rewards accrued from the treatment will be deducted from your next statement.
- If you buy a course of treatments using rewards you have accrued and cancel the course after the first treatment, we will re-credit your account with a pro-rata number of rewards. No cash refund will be given in these circumstances.
- Loyalty Card Scheme is not to be used in conjunction with DPAS or any other offer.
- No credits will be added to your account for the treatments purchased using previously accumulated credits.
- Standard terms & conditions apply.